This after-school membership art class will provide in-depth art instruction with art instructor Amanda Dodson. Small class sizes ensure individual attention in a supportive, encouraging environment where your creative kid can thrive. Each class will include a core art lesson, skill building on the medium of the week, and a bit of extra time for your student to explore their individual creative interests. This fall, we will be covering:
– Pottery: wheel, hand building, & glazing (4 classes)
– Painting: acrylic & watercolor (3 classes)
– Sewing: hand & machine (2 classes)
– Drawing (2 classes)
– 3D Art/Sculpture (2 classes)
– Independent art projects (1 class)
– Collaborative art project (1 class)
– Curation of students’ artwork for the December art show
Thursday’s September 7th to December 14th (total of 14 classes)
*registration is open until the class fills/ later enrollment available w/ proration
4:00 – 5:30pm
6 – 9 year old
* There is some flexibility on age – please inquire (5 year old’s may enroll if they are already able to cut with scissors, write/draw with a pencil, and maintain attention for a 1.5 hour class)
$45 per class + $70 material fee (one time material payment)
The season can be paid via a monthly auto-bill payment option as outlined below * pro-rated depending on your start date!
OR in full ($700)
Monthly Auto-bill Payment Option
$115 up front payment upon registration
-this includes the materials fee ($70) and first class ($45)
The system will automatically spread out the remaining balance into monthly payments starting from your initial purchase date ending on the last date of the class.
Min 4 students, Max 8 students
Pikes Peak Artist Collective
Wondering where your registration confirmation email is?
Be sure to check the spam/promotions folder in your email for class registration details & purchase receipt.
Your purchase will be processed by Wepay entitled “Pike’s Peak” on a credit card statement.
Please Note When Checking Out (DO NOT ADD PURCHASE PROTECTION)
The option of “Purchase Protection” provides you with a full refund ONLY IF you have a written notice from a doctor or service. This is an option provided by our registration software, not provided by PPAC.