One of our main goals is to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
For this reason we have the following safe guards:
1. Security cameras and nest coded locking doors.
2. A bell that rings when the front door is opening.
3. Surveillance of the entire perimeter of the building.
4. Fencing along the back parking lot and concrete privacy wall along the studio.
5. Students and teachers are required to stay home from class if they are ill, a notice should be sent from parents or teachers.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions and Rules:
1. Health of family and student should be in good standing (if in question do not bring children to class, a makeup class can easily be re-scheduled).
2. Mask Required to be worn by all people in the studio, including parent/guardian dropping off or picking up.
3. Temperature check of student by a touch-less device upon entry into the studio.
4. Students hands will be sprayed with all natural hand sanitizer upon entry.
5. Rigorous cleaning by studio teacher after every class.
6. Small class sizes no larger than 10 people allowed in studio at one time, most class sizes are 6 students or fewer.
7. Studio air vent and circulation of filtered air on at all times.