DRAWING & PAINTING CLASSES
W/ ERIN GILLESPIE
Your Place to Create!
“Art brings all people together, as it helps us to express ourselves in a necessary and even therapeutic way. Creativity is a calming, often challenging, and a peaceful process. Through my passion for Art and Art History and my wealth of knowledge in painting and drawing, I look forward to sharing this passion and experience with new students, and old, at Pikes Peak Artist Collective!”
– Erin Gillespie
Question about Erin’s workshops, what to bring etc?
Email Erin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question related to registration?
Click “Contact US” / email@example.com
Current Drawing & Painting Classes Offered by Erin Gillespie
Registration is Now CLOSED for the Fall Season
Registration for Winter Season Workshops Coming in November!
8 Week Fall Workshops; September 22nd to November 11th
- Portrait Painting in a Variety of Styles- Wednesday’s 9 – 11 AM
- Painting Contemporary Still Lifes- Wednesday’s 12 – 2 PM
- Painting Western and Southwest Arts- Wednesday’s 3 – 5 PM
- Drawing and Painting in the Styles of the Masters- Wednesday’s 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Painting Contemporary Landscapes- Thursday’s 9 – 11 AM
- Drawing in Pen and Ink and Watercolors- Thursday’s 12 – 2 PM
- Exercises in Painting Techniques and Colors- Thursday’s 3 – 5 PM