DRAWING & PAINTING CLASSES
W/ ERIN GILLESPIE
Your Place to Create!
“Art brings all people together, as it helps us to express ourselves in a necessary and even therapeutic way. Creativity is a calming, often challenging, and a peaceful process. Through my passion for Art and Art History and my wealth of knowledge in painting and drawing, I look forward to sharing this passion and experience with new students, and old, at Pikes Peak Artist Collective!”
– Erin Gillespie
Question about Erin’s workshops, what to bring etc?
Email Erin at: email@example.com
Question related to registration?
Click “Contact US” / firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Drawing & Painting Classes Offered by Erin Gillespie
Registration Is Now Closed
For January – March 8 Week Workshops
8 Week Winter Workshops; January 12th to March 3rd
Register and Pay Per Workshop
(at this moment our system doesn’t allow multiple class purchases at one time)
- Painting Contemporary Still Lifes, Wednesday 9 – 11am
- Painting Portraits in a Variety of Styles, Wednesday 12 – 2pm
- Drawing and Painting in the Styles of the Masters, Wednesday 5:30 – 7:30pm (First class is a Thursday)
- Painting Towns and Cities, Thursday 9 – 11am
- Painting Landscapes, Thursday 12 – 2pm
- Drawing in Ink and Watercolor, Thursday 3 – 5pm