ADULT EVENING CLAY CLASS
4 Week Clay Lessons: $135
Options are Monday 6-8pm or Thursday 6-8pm
(other daytime and week day options are available upon request)
- This is a great way to join if you’ve always wanted to try the art of clay.
- Four weeks of lessons will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand building and glazing.
- Lessons are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Four weeks sessions begin whenever it works with your schedule and you do not have to take your classes consecutively (but we do ask that you complete your four weeks within an eight week period)
- Lessons are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 6-8pm or Thursday 6-8pm (other daytime and week day options are available upon request)
- Four week lessons $135 this includes 15 pounds of clay, glazes, and electric kiln firings.
- Lessons are ongoing throughout the year
Please note: There are no refunds after the first lesson. Cancellations up to 8 days before the beginning of your lesson will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 8 days before the beginning of your lesson will receive a 50% refund.
“I have taken many lessons from Erin over the years and am so impressed with her knowledge, talent and positivity. I have taken classes from Erin at Pikes Peak Artist Collective and have had more fun in this wonderful space than I could have imagined. The space is warm, well lit, comfortable and has a very good vibe.”
Try it out first?
Do you have an interest in art but need some help to get you started or to reinvigorate the artist that lies within? Try out our studio space and teachers to see if Pikes Peak Artist Collective is a fit for you.
Newsletter Sign Up
We are always doing new things and thinking of ways to engage with the community to create a positive impact through art. We’d love to stay in touch with you. Please join our monthly newsletter below if you’d like to be in the loop!