ADULT EVENING POTTERY CLASSES
4 Week Pottery Classes: $135
Options are Monday 5-7pm OR Thursday 6-8pm.
(other daytime and weekday options are available upon request)
- This is a great way to join if you’ve always wanted to try the art of clay.
- Four weeks of lessons will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand-building, and glazing.
- Classes are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Four-week pottery classes begin whenever it works with your schedule and you do not have to take your classes consecutively (but we do ask that you complete your four weeks within an eight week period)
- Pottery classes are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 5-7 pm or Thursday 6-8 pm
- Four-week pottery lessons $135 this includes 15 pounds of clay, glazes, and electric kiln firings.
- Pottery classes are ongoing throughout the year
Please note: There are no refunds after the first class. Cancellations up to 8 days before the beginning of your class will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 8 days before the beginning of your class will receive a 50% refund.
“I take weekly adult clay classes at Pikes Peak Artist Collective with Rebecca and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I took a few art classes in high school but otherwise didn’t have much experience with clay and I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I’ve learned so much about wheel throwing, hand building, carving and glazing and my skills have improved immensely since my first class. I like the free form of the class because I can experiment with different shapes and techniques and Rebecca is always there to provide constructive feedback and guidance. I love having time set aside each week to be creative in a cozy, relaxing environment with someone so invested in helping each student discover and develop their own point of view as an artist.”
Try it out first?
Do you have an interest in art but need some help to get you started or to reinvigorate the artist that lies within? Try out our studio space and teachers to see if Pikes Peak Artist Collective is a fit for you.
Newsletter Sign Up
We are always doing new things and thinking of ways to engage with the community to create a positive impact through art. We’d love to stay in touch with you. Please join our monthly newsletter below if you’d like to be in the loop!