ADULT POTTERY CLASSES
4 Week Pottery Classes: $135
Monday 5:30 – 7:30pm
Thursday 6 – 8pm
Tuesday 10am – 12pm
- This is a great way to join if you’ve always wanted to try the art of clay.
- Four weeks of lessons will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand-building, and glazing.
- Classes are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Four-week pottery classes begin whenever it works with your schedule and you do not have to take your classes consecutively (but we do ask that you complete your four weeks within an eight week period)
- Pottery classes are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 5:30-7:30 pm, Tuesday 10am-12pm or Thursday 6-8 pm
- Four-week pottery lessons $135 this includes 15 pounds of clay, glazes, and electric kiln firings.
- Pottery classes are ongoing throughout the year
Please note: There are no refunds after the first class. Cancellations up to 8 days before the beginning of your class will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 8 days before the beginning of your class will receive a 50% refund.