ADULT POTTERY CLASSES
Monthly Membership: $149
Monday 5:30 – 7:30pm
Thursday 6 – 8pm
Tuesday 10am – 12pm
- This is a great way to join if you’ve always wanted to try the art of clay.
- Classes are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Class will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand-building, and glazing.
- Pottery classes are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 5:30-7:30 pm, Tuesday 10am-12pm or Thursday 6-8 pm
- The cost is $149 which includes; 15 pounds of clay, glazes, electric kiln firings, skilled ceramic teacher, use of studio tools and throwing wheels.
- Pottery classes are ongoing throughout the year
Please note: There are no refunds after the first class.
Due to limited availability in our monthly membership classes we are now offering a wide array of clay workshops!!
Our monthly membership option is for those interested in a more long term independent self study class.
For those want to try out clay, or enjoy a more structured class type please check out our workshops!
View Adult Clay Workshops HERE
(If a class is full, we highly recommend still registering to be apart of the waitlist)