ADULT POTTERY CLASSES
Monthly Membership: $180
Monday 5:30 – 7:30pm
Thursday 6 – 8pm
Tuesday 10am – 12pm
- Love clay? Interested in an independent study of the medium? Want to be apart of an art collective?
- Classes are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Class will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand-building, and glazing.
- Pottery classes are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 5:30-7:30 pm, Tuesday 10am-12pm or Thursday 6-8 pm
- The cost is $180 which includes; 12.5 pounds of clay, glazes, electric kiln firings, skilled ceramic teacher, use of studio tools and throwing wheels.
- Pottery classes are ongoing throughout the year, must be interested in attending 3+ months.
*PPAC is a boutique art school focused on each persons individual art journey. We are not a production studio.
Due to limited availability in our monthly membership classes we are now offering a wide array of clay workshops!!
“I take weekly adult clay classes at Pikes Peak Artist Collective with Rebecca and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I took a few art classes in high school but otherwise didn’t have much experience with clay and I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I’ve learned so much about wheel throwing, hand building, carving and glazing and my skills have improved immensely since my first class. I like the free form of the class because I can experiment with different shapes and techniques and Rebecca is always there to provide constructive feedback and guidance. I love having time set aside each week to be creative in a cozy, relaxing environment with someone so invested in helping each student discover and develop their own point of view as an artist.”
Newsletter Sign Up
We are always doing new things and thinking of ways to engage with the community to create a positive impact through art. We’d love to stay in touch with you. Please join our monthly newsletter below if you’d like to be in the loop!