ADULT POTTERY CLASSES
Monthly Membership: $180
Monday 5:30 – 7:30pm
Thursday 6 – 8pm
Tuesday 10am – 12pm
- This is a great way to join if you’ve always wanted to try the art of clay.
- Classes are relaxed and are structured to your preference. Teaching is one on one as needed. You learn through your own pace and through your own individually designed projects.
- Class will acquaint you with the basic techniques like centering, throwing, trimming, hand-building, and glazing.
- Pottery classes are one time per week for 2 hours; Monday 5:30-7:30 pm, Tuesday 10am-12pm or Thursday 6-8 pm
- The cost is $180 which includes; 12.5 pounds of clay, glazes, electric kiln firings, skilled ceramic teacher, use of studio tools and throwing wheels.
- Pottery classes are ongoing throughout the year
Please note: There are no refunds after the first class.
Due to limited availability in our monthly membership classes we are now offering a wide array of clay workshops!!
Our monthly membership option is for those interested in a long term independent self study class.
For those who want to try out clay, or enjoy a a wide variety of themed clay topics please check out our workshops!
(If a class is full, we highly recommend registering to be apart of the waitlist)